Popular Post

Posted by : Sabrina Saturday 9 March 2013

This is the first time I'm building up a scarier looking creature!
The last time I made a Duck for my Dragon Nest Acedemic~ This time however is the Starcraft Heart of the Swarm Launch!!

Thus its my Project Baneling, its about twice the size of the Duck and hopefully it will scare the SC guys on monday :D

I made it entirely of Foam once again. I used plastic balls to as to allow it to be translucent enough to glow when I fit the LEDs inside~

Here are the Progress shots of my Baneling :)
Enjoy~

Base structure


All fitted together

base coat of paint

With LEDs fitted

Touched up paint


And my little getup to match my Baneling when I take it for a strolll outside~

Hope this works out for you Starcraft Fans ;)
Sabbie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © ----> Sabbie - asdcvbtuym <---- - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -