Popular Post

Posted by : Sabrina Wednesday 21 August 2013


Kyanime 2013 in Kuching 17/8/13-18/8/13 

This is probably the most heartfelt cosplay event I ever attended and it will be close to my heart T_T

This is actually the first time I was invited to attend an overseas event and  I am very grateful for the chance, the people there were welcoming and I really respect the committee, seeing that it was the last Kyanime already, the amount of effort and appreciation from everyone was heartwarming. It was really fun and I already miss Kuching dearly.


I added photos ripped from facebook here, but Those I uploaded are in this link

Naza the Emcee brought Tessie and I out to eat Laksa! Oh god was is spicy but it was nice @_@!!

Wore my Sailor Neptune on Day 1 and RO Novice on Day 2


Tessie workshops on Day 1~

photo by Amigot Wong

Photo by Low Kok Onn

I saw his photos at the Otakuhouse website before, Didnt actually realise he was from Kuching haha!
Pretty impressed by the armour and prop, and met a group of propmakers here, so I was really impressed and glad that I got to meet everyone here!
Thanks for the pizza lol!

Super bishie Jack frost *^* and Pretty Christine~ 
These were Tessie's camwhores! haha


Then we had a signing session~

haha! 

Cosplayers~


------

I was actually more comfy in my Day 2 costume~ 
Did a little propmaking workshop and played around with everyone else haha!

Photo by Run
Tessie and I before she left to Singapore first >_<


Naza's brother! I couldn't even tell lol

These 2 joker boys haha! 

(they changed costume again @_@)

 




I sang a song on both days~
They had some band and dance performances too @_@ The girls can dance, bands can consider hiring the solo singers so sing with them though :x
But still pretty fun! 
I was really surprised how the event managed to squeeze a little bit of everything @_@!


Took a photo with the Committee~ <3
Photo by Mhd Zharif (less blur ahaha)


Photo by Chai Siew Wei

 
Photo by Ai Lee

Photo by Azizi Akmal



Not to mention the last group who sent me off TwT oh gosh~
I was quite sad to go back but, until next time! Hope we will get to cosplay together in the future!!


Post con breakfast x_x

Cat Museum

And the goodbyes TAT
Thanks everyone for the time there \TAT\

<3~
Sabbie



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © ----> Sabbie - asdcvbtuym <---- - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -