Popular Post

Posted by : Sabrina Monday 29 October 2012

This year's Halloween is just full of zombies everywhere, especially with the recent Resident evil movie as well with *Mika Nikashima's appearance <3

Afew weekends ago we filmed a little promo video shoot where I had abit of a cameo appearance :)
Zombie - Project swordfish XD (I think my wig fell back during the video but ah, Finally wore my newly sewn Homura costume hehe*
I was supposed to look like I had appeared out of nowhere ._.
Maybe if they shone light facing out of the deadend, it would look like I'd came from a portal *shrungs*
Until next time theres a video shoot haha

The zombies were real scary though >_< Had to act serious but =__= aha

So Ill post some pics and link to the video as well XD
The Video was done by Art of Mezame collaboration with Neo Tokyo Project together with Fish&Co and Robots gone bad :D
There was also a zombie walk over the weekend as well (But I wasnt able to attend due to work >_<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UabMOcGUFAE&feature=youtu.be

Zombie shoot:

Zombie walk
------------
Anyway, the guys want to have a halloween movie/gaming night next weekend ;A; Ill be at AMG Jamfest before that but Ill probly pop by to um.. take a look.. >_<
------------
In addition to that, I helped a friend make a Scythe for Halloween -w-" The design was mainly directed by my really enthusiastic friend but the result was better than what we expected hehe
Back to art and craft lesson! 











Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © ----> Sabbie - asdcvbtuym <---- - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -